Our Covid-Secure Policy
Last updated 9th July 2020
Both our Fleet and Guildford offices are currently open. Our teams are working shifts within the offices, which means that they can adhere to social distancing, whilst also meeting the needs of our clients. When not in the office, our team are working remotely from home.
We have a strong infrastructure and great technology which means that we are able to continue to offer a full service to our clients on a virtual basis. Where possible, we will continue to conduct our meetings with you by either telephone or video conferencing to suit you.
If a face to face meeting is needed, we will limit the time of that meeting to fifteen minutes and ask that when you do attend the office, you follow the social distancing and hygiene measures set out below and which are displayed on the various signs around the office.
Social distancing and Hygiene measures
- Please do not attend the offices if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19. These include a continuous cough, a temperature, loss of smell and taste. We will be happy to re-arrange your appointment.
- Please sanitise your hands using the hand sanitiser in the entrance upon your arrival in the offices.
- Hand sanitiser is also placed in the meeting rooms and receptions for your use.
- We ask that you adhere to the social distancing policy of maintaining a 2m distance from any of our staff members or other visitors to the office. Signs are placed around the office and in the conference rooms to remind you to keep a safe distance.
- We do not require that you wear masks and gloves but they are freely available for your use, should you require.
- Please attend the office on your own and do not bring friends, family members and children with you.
- We will offer you water in disposable bottles and hot drinks in a disposable cup.
- Regrettably, we cannot offer to shake hands with you upon your arrival and departure.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.